Position: Ph.D Student, First Year
M.A. (2017) Psychology, Kyungpook National University, South Korea
Thesis: Individual differences in the neural mechanism of flexible cognitive control.
B.A. (2013) Psychology, Pusan National University, South Korea
Fun Fact About Me:
My future dream is to become a writer and to raise two cats and a Golden Retriever in a beautiful mansion.
I am currently a Ph.D student in the Cognition & Brain Science program.
- Neural and behavioral mechanisms of flexible cognitive control.
- Functional connectivity in the cognitive control network.
- Hierarchical organization of the prefrontal cortex.
Publications & Presentations
- Lee, Y., & Kim, C. (2019). The Role of Frontopolar Cortex in the Individual Differences in Conflict Adaptation. Neuroscience Letters, 705, 212-218.
- Lee, Y.. & Kim, C. (2016). Changes of Proactive Cognitive Control According to Inter-Stimulus Intervals. Korean Journal of Cognitive and Biological Psychology, 28(1), 45-66.